Friday, August 29, 2008

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

We are less than 23 hours away from the start of the Bobby Petrino era. Excitement is in the air. Apparently my wife is so excited she can't sleep. She must be nervous because she goes to the bathroom about every half hour.

Life has been very hectic for the three of us lately (Me and Lindsey and the baby in her belly). As most of you know I have started a new job. I am currently training to become the Plant Manager and later the CEO. Things are going suprisingly slow.

In case you missed the banner at the top of the page we are only 4.5 weeks away from the arrival of what could possibly be the most spoiled child ever. Lindsey had her shower a couple of weeks ago. We got a lot of awesome baby stuff. No one picked out the Playstation 3 games that Lindsey registered for?

Monday is Labor day. Odd way to salute all the pregnant women in America but whatever. I get the day off and it is an excuse to eat 10 pounds of grilled meat, which should happen during all holidays. Anyone interested in grilling a Yom Kippur brisket let me know.

Oh yeah.......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOIEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: