Friday, March 14, 2008

The race is on

I found out yesterday that I am going to be an uncle again. November 7th my brother and his wife are expecting baby number 1 (numero uno for those of you who are fluent in spanish).

Peter cotton tail will make his annual visit to Pawpaw and Mawmaw's house this Saturday. There will be an Easter egg hunt followed by an Easter egg eating contest pitting the 2006 champion Ron "Hard Boiled" Felton against last years third place qualifier Richard "Over Easy" Ewing. Should be an entertaining day. Hopefully the gladiator course will be completed by Memorial Day.

Lindsey and I will make our second visit to the baby having doctor on Tuesday. I will update everyone soon after.

1 comment:

Vickie "Aunt Sis" said...

Oh boy you bet the race is on.
"Sunny Side Up" Clinton is the new contender for the egg eating race.
Watch out Ron "Hard Boiled" Felton and Richard "Over Easy" Ewing here comes "Sunny Side Up" Clinton!!!!!!!!

3-14-08 8:44 pm