Monday, March 3, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays always seem to get me down

Not much going on in our world today. Lindsey is off and lounging around the house. May do a little house work if she feels like it. I am at work trying to pass the time and debating over where I am going to eat lunch. I have the choices narrowed down to pizza pro or going to Wal Mart and getting a sandwich. Maybe I can work the sudoku puzzle in the paper later.

Here are some pictures for you to look at.



Just the two of us



Me and Our cousin Eli


Carol



Robert, Carol, Bryce and Rhett



Rhett



Bryce




Carol and Beth

2 comments:

Carol Beth said...

Why in the world do you have the most aweful picture of me?? I look wierd and zoned out. YOU need to fix that real soon!!!!

Vickie "Aunt Sis" said...

Hey!! Where's the picture of Lindsey in the "Pink Shirt"?????
:)
Love,
Aunt Sis (Vickie)